- "Right now I feel I can take on the whole Empire myself."
- ―Dak Ralter
Star Wars: Age of Rebellion is the second roleplaying game in the Star Wars Roleplaying series, a series of cross-compatible roleplaying games published by Fantasy Flight Games under their license to create Star Wars-themed games, and a sequel to Edge of the Empire. A beta test of Age of Rebellion was released in September of 2013. At GenCon in August 2012, it was announced that Sterling Hershey was one of the designers of the game. Hershey revealed on his blog at that time the plans Fantasy Flight had for the franchise, announcing Age of Rebellion for 2014 release, and Force and Destiny in 2015. The Beginner Game for Age of Rebellion was released in May of 2014 and the core rulebook was released on July 1, 2014.
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beta (September 27, 2013)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game (April 25, 2014)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (July 3, 2014)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Game Master's Kit (July 3, 2014)
- Onslaught at Arda I (August 14, 2014)
- Rescue at Glare Peak (September 13, 2014)
- Friends Like These (December 8, 2016)
- Operation: Shadowpoint (PDF download) (April 28, 2014)
- "Operation: Shell Game" (Beta)
- "Takeover at Whisper Base" (Beginner Game)
- "Perlemian Haul" (Core Rulebook)
- "Dead in the Water" (Game Master's Kit)
- "Claustrophobia" (Strongholds of Resistance)
- "The Geharr Incident" (Strongholds of Resistance)
- "In Too Deep" (Strongholds of Resistance)
- "Phantoms in the Dark" (Strongholds of Resistance)
- Stay on Target (December 23, 2014) - Ace Career Book.
- Desperate Allies (June 18, 2015) - Diplomat Career Book.
- Lead by Example (February 4, 2016) - Commander Career Book.
- Forged in Battle (August 18, 2016) - Soldier Career Book.
- Fully Operational (March 29, 2018) - Engineer Career Book.
- Cyphers and Masks (August 16, 2018) - Spy Career Book.
Player Character Species
Career Paths and Specializations
Starfighters and Patrol Boats
Freighters and Transports
The following is the suggested, but not required, playing order: