Star Wars: Armada is a miniatures game from Fantasy Flight Games. It is a two player game focused on space combat between the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance. The base set contains ten squadrons of TIE Fighters and X-Wings, die, cards, and painted models for a Victory-Class Star Destroyer, CR90 Corvette, and a Nebulon-B Frigate.
Star Wars: Armada Core Set (SWM01):
- Ship Cards
- Squadron Cards
- Upgrade Cards
Wave I expansions, aside from separate releases of the vessels already present in the Base pack, add a Assault Frigate Mark II, Gladiator-class Star Destroyer, and various squadrons of starfighters.
Wave II added expansion packs featuring the Imperial-class Star Destroyer, the MC30c Frigate, the Home One, various small-ships in the Rogues and Villains, and the Imperial Raider, the last of which had previously been announced as an expansion pack for X-Wing Miniatures.
Wave III added expansion packs featuring the Gozanti Assault Carriers and the GR-75 Medium Trransports.
- Victory-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (SWM02)
- CR90 Corellian Corvette Expansion Pack (SWM03)
- Nebulon-B Frigate Expansion Pack (SWM04)
- Assault Frigate Mark II Expansion Pack (SWM05)
- Gladiator-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (SWM06)
- Rebel Fighter Squadrons Expansion Pack (SWM07)
- Imperial Fighter Squadrons Expansion Pack (SWM08)
- Imperial-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (SWM11)
- MC30c Frigate Expansion Pack (SWM12)
- Home One Expansion Pack (SWM13)
- Rogues and Villains Expansion Pack (SWM14)
- Imperial Raider Expansion Pack (SWM15)
- Phoenix Home Expansion Pack (SWM21)
- Imperial Light Cruiser Expansion Pack (SWM22)
- Rebel Fighter Squadrons II Expansion Pack (SWM23)
- Imperial Fighter Squadrons II Expansion Pack (SWM24)
The Clone WarsEdit
- Galactic Republic Fleet Starter (SWM34)
- Separatist Alliance Fleet Starter (SWM35)
- Republic Fighter Squadrons Expansion Pack (SWM36)
- Separatist Fighter Squadrons Expansion Pack (SWM37)