Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume Two is the second volume of the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated television series. It comprises Season Three of the series, which is in turn made up of Chapters 21–25. The chapters were originally aired in March 2005. The DVD was released on December 6, 2005—the same day as the "family pack" re-release of the original trilogy on DVD.
The five chapters—lasting 12 to 15 minutes each—give the audience a look at Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker's adventures in the Outer Rim Territories as mentioned in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Anakin is knighted as a Jedi Knight and Coruscant comes under attack by the Confederacy of Independent Systems. This then serves as a diversion for General Grievous and the droid army to sneak in and capture Supreme Chancellor Palpatine from Coruscant. Season Three delves deeply into, and focuses mostly on, Anakin's story and the relationship between him and Obi-Wan Kenobi, while also showing their struggles during the war. It builds up many of the events leading to Revenge of the Sith, as it takes place closer to the film's timeframe. It is also an immediate lead-in to Revenge of the Sith—the opening scene of which takes place only minutes after the end of Chapter 25. Although the Season Three chapters are still action-oriented, the longer running time allowed for more dialogue between characters.
- Season Three
- Available subtitles: English
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Commentary by Genndy Tartakovsky and his band of artists
- Exclusive "Connecting the Dots" featurette takes you inside the creative process that Genndy Tartakovsky and his team used to link Clone Wars to Revenge of the Sith.
- Two galleries of concept art, storyboards, sketches and more
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith launch trailer
- Star Wars: Battlefront II video game trailer
- Star Wars: Empire at War video game trailer
- Revenge of the Brick short film from LEGO
- Access a special Xbox-playable demo with two entire levels from the new Star Wars: Battlefront II video game
- One easter egg