Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir is a trade paperback collection of the comic series of the same name. The collection was published by Dark Horse Comics on October 1, 2014, and republished by Marvel Comics on November 28, 2017. It was written by Jeremy Barlow, with artwork provided by penciller Juan Frigeri, inker Mauro Vargas, colorist Wes Dzioba, and cover artist Chris Scalf. As a collection of the Son of Dathomir comic, the story within the trade paperback is part of the official Star Wars canon.
The series is set during the Clone Wars and continues the story of Darth Maul from the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated television series. The renegade Sith Lord embarks on a plan to destroy Darth Sidious, his former master, and lead the Shadow Collective into dominance over the criminal underworld. Sidious, meanwhile, plots to remove Maul as a potential rival to the future Sith rule of the galaxy, while the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order track Maul to put an end to his violent plans.
Darth Maul forms the Shadow Collective—a criminal organization composed of the Hutts, Black Sun, the Mandalorians, and the fearsome Nightbrothers—and wages war against Darth Sidious and his generals, Count Dooku and General Grievous! Collects Star Wars: Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir #1–#4.
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part One
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four
- "Hate Leads to Lollipops"
- "Baby Darth Maul Goes to the Dentist!"
- "Baby Darth Maul"
- ISBN 9781616555511; October 1, 2014; Dark Horse Comics; US paperback
- ISBN 9781302501044; November 8, 2017; Marvel Comics; US eBook
- ISBN 9781302908461; November 28, 2017; Marvel Comics; US paperback
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 (Marvel eBook)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 (Marvel paperback)
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Darth-Dathomir-Marvel/dp/1302908464
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS FULL October 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-07-18). Archived from the original on July 18, 2017. Retrieved on July 18, 2017.