Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol. 4 — End of Games is a canon trade paperback that collects issues 20–25 of the comic-book series Star Wars: Darth Vader, as well as the comic stories "The Misadventures of Triple-Zero and Beetee" and "Coda," from author Kieron Gillen. It was published by Marvel Comics on December 6, 2016.
Darth Vader has been secretly pursuing his own agenda, but now it is time for the End of Games. As Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information, it seems that Vader may have passed his master's tests. But even after finding favor in the eyes of the Emperor, the Dark Lord's schemes may yet prove his undoing… Plus, the killer droids Triple-Zero and Beetee wreak havoc in their own homicidal adventure! Marvel's in-depth exploration of the Dark Side of Star Wars goes from strength to strength!
COLLECTING: DARTH VADER 20–25
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- "The Misadventures of Triple-Zero and Beetee"
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II
- Darth Vader 22: End of Games, Part III
- Darth Vader 23: End of Games, Part IV
- Darth Vader 24: End of Games, Part V
- Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI
- ISBN 9781302493929; November 23, 2016; Marvel Comics; US eBook
- ISBN 9780785199786; December 6, 2016; Marvel Comics; US paperback