Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Book I: Aphra is the first story arc of Marvel Comics' ongoing series Doctor Aphra. The arc comprises the first six issues of the series, and was written by Kieron Gillen, with art by Kev Walker.
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue|
|Issue||Title||Publication Date||Trade Paperback||Hardcover|
|1||Aphra, Part I||December 7, 2016|
July 3, 2017
October 2, 2018
|2||Aphra, Part II||December 21, 2016|
|3||Aphra, Part III||January 18, 2017|
|4||Aphra, Part IV||February 8, 2017|
|5||Aphra, Part V||March 8, 2017|
|6||Aphra, Part VI||April 12, 2017|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Arrant, Chris (2016-09-19). Marvel Launches New STAR WARS Ongoing in December. Newsarama. Retrieved on September 19, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 MARVEL COMICS FULL APRIL 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-01-24). Retrieved on January 24, 2017.
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 2 has a flashback sequence taken 18 years before the event of the story, in which Chelli Lona Aphra told her father that her mother had just died. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the Galactic Empire was founded in 19 BBY. According to Doctor Aphra 32, Lona Aphra left the Second Moon of Thrinittik with Chelli when the Empire was existing and also stated that they lived on the planet for 2 years before Lona's death, which means that Lona had to die during or after 17 BBY. Davits Draven died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which according to Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, was one year after the mission to steal the Death Star plans. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the mission to 0 BBY, the assault must have occurred in 1 ABY. Doctor Aphra 2 took place between Star Wars 30, which takes place in around 0 ABY and Star Wars 50. It cannot have taken place in 0 ABY, as Lona would have died in 18 BBY. If the comic took place in 1 ABY, it would mean that Lona died in 17 BBY, fulfilling the above information. Additionally, Doctor Aphra 32 also has a flashback sequence depicting Lona Aphra's death 18 years prior to the events of the comic. Therefore, this comic must take place around 1 ABY.
- ↑ STAR WARS DOCTOR APHRA #2. Previews World. Retrieved on October 16, 2016.
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS January 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-10-18). Retrieved on October 19, 2016.
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS FULL FEBRUARY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-11-22). Retrieved on November 22, 2016.
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS FULL MARCH2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-12-20). Retrieved on December 20, 2016.
- Arrant, Chris (2016-09-19). Marvel Launches New STAR WARS Ongoing in December. Newsarama. Retrieved on September 19, 2016.