Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Book IV: Remastered is the fourth story arc of Marvel Comics' ongoing series Doctor Aphra. The arc comprises six issues of the series, and was written by Kieron Gillen and Simon Spurrier, with art by Emilio Laiso.
Media[edit | edit source]
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue|
|Issue||Title||Publication Date||Trade Paperback|
|14||"Part I"||November 15, 2017|
Vol. 3: Remastered
July 10, 2018
|15||"Part II"||December 20, 2017|
|16||"Part III"||January 31, 2018|
|17||"Part IV"||February 21, 2018|
|18||"Part V"||March 28, 2018|
|19||"Part VI"||April 25, 2018|
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Arrant, Chris (2016-09-19). Marvel Launches New STAR WARS Ongoing in December. Newsarama. Archived from the original on September 20, 2016. Retrieved on September 19, 2016.
- MARVEL COMICS FULL APRIL 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-01-24). Archived from the original on July 24, 2019. Retrieved on January 24, 2017.
- Doctor Aphra 2 has a flashback sequence taken 18 years before the event of the story, in which Chelli Lona Aphra told her father that her mother had just died. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the Galactic Empire was founded in 19 BBY. According to Doctor Aphra 32, Lona Aphra left the Second Moon of Thrinittik with Chelli when the Empire was existing and also stated that they lived on the planet for 2 years before Lona's death, which means that Lona had to die during or after 17 BBY. Davits Draven died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which according to Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, was one year after the mission to steal the Death Star plans. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the mission to 0 BBY, the assault must have occurred in 1 ABY. Doctor Aphra 2 took place between Star Wars 30, which takes place in around 0 ABY and Star Wars 50. It cannot have taken place in 0 ABY, as Lona would have died in 18 BBY. If the comic took place in 1 ABY, it would mean that Lona died in 17 BBY, fulfilling the above information. Additionally, Doctor Aphra 32 also has a flashback sequence depicting Lona Aphra's death 18 years prior to the events of the comic. As this story arc takes place between Doctor Aphra 2 and Doctor Aphra 32, this must also take place around 1 ABY.
- STAR WARS DOCTOR APHRA #2. Previews World. Archived from the original on July 30, 2020. Retrieved on October 16, 2016.
- MARVEL COMICS January 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-10-18). Archived from the original on July 26, 2019. Retrieved on October 19, 2016.
- MARVEL COMICS FULL FEBRUARY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-11-22). Archived from the original on April 3, 2018. Retrieved on November 22, 2016.
- MARVEL COMICS FULL MARCH 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-12-20). Archived from the original on June 5, 2019. Retrieved on December 20, 2016.
[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.