Star Wars: Doctor Aphra Vol. 4 — The Catastrophe Con is the fourth trade paperback book compilation of Marvel Comics' Star Wars: Doctor Aphra series, collecting issues 20–25 from the ongoing series. The collection, written by Simon Spurrier, was published on January 8, 2019.
Doctor Aphra is behind bars. Again. But this time she's in Imperial custody, strapped to an explosive transmitter synced to a single hubdroid. Take one step too far? Kablooey! Normally, sitting still wouldn't be an issue - but what happens when Aphra's captors send her hubdroid right into the middle of a war zone? And what's this rumor about the prison being haunted? Meanwhile, Aphra's got information - and it's information that the Rebellion wants. But how far are they willing to go - and who are they willing to recruit - in order to get it? Surely even our lovable rogue archaeologist can't find a way to make things even worse, right? Wrong. Because her current flame, Inspector Tolvan, and her ex, Sana Starros, are just about to meet. Awkward.
COLLECTING: STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA 20-25
- ISBN 9781302911539; January 8, 2019; Marvel Comics; US paperback
- ISBN 9781302508005; January 9, 2019; Marvel Comics; US eBook
- Doctor Aphra 20: The Catastrophe Con, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 21: The Catastrophe Con, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 22: The Catastrophe Con, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 23: The Catastrophe Con, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 24: The Catastrophe Con, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 25: The Catastrophe Con, Part VI