The Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game is a book and roleplaying adventure for Star Wars: Edge of the Empire. It is published by Fantasy Flight Games. A bonus adventure to the Edge of the Empire Beginner Game, titled "The Long Arm of the Hutt," was first available to players as a free download on December 14, 2012, while the full game arrived in stores on December 17.
Gather your friends and prepare for adventure in the Star Wars galaxy! Whether you're new to roleplaying games or just new to Edge of the Empire, the Beginner Game is the perfect starting point.
The Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game features a complete, learn-as-you-go adventure. Pre-generated character folios keep rules right at the your fingertips, while custom dice and an exciting narrative gameplay system make every roll into a story. Detailed rules provide for hours of entertainment as you create your own adventures and tell your own tales of a galaxy far, far away!
The Star Wars®: Edge of the Empire™ Beginner Game is a complete standalone experience for 3-5 novice roleplayers.
- Introduction pamphlet
- 48-page rulebook
- 32-page adventure book
- Download instruction sheet
- 46-page adventure book (PDF)
- 8-page character folios (4)
- 8-page character folios (2) (PDF)
- Full-color double-sided foldout map
- Narrative Dice (14)
- Destiny Tokens (8)
- Character Tokens (35)
- Vehicle Tokens (5)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Wednesday — SWRPG: Edge of the Empire Beta Announced!
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Long Arm of the Hutt," a bonus adventure for the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game, became available as a free download on December 14, 2012, while the full game arrived in stores the following Monday, December 17. explains that "