Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook is the official rulebook for the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire roleplaying game, and included the complete adventure Trouble Brewing. It was released on July 5, 2013.
Participate in grim and gritty adventures in places where morality is gray and nothing is certain. Ply your trade as a smuggler in the Outer Rim, collect bounties on the scum that live in the shadows of Coruscant, or try to establish a new colony on a planet beneath the Empire's notice. The Star Wars universe is at your fingertips with the Star Wars: The Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook, the heart and soul of your Edge of the Empire campaign. The 448-page Core Rulebook includes everything players and GMs need to begin their Star Wars roleplay campaign:
- - An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- - Concise rules allow you to quickly generate and advance all manner of memorable characters
- - Clear descriptions of the game's skills and talents
- - Convenient charts of weapons, gear, devices, starships, and vehicles
- - Rules for conflict, combat, and Force Sensitive Exiles in an Edge of the Empire campaign
- - Extensive background information on the Star Wars universe, its systems, laws, and criminal organizations
- - A wealth of advice for GMs on how to create and run an Edge of the Empire campaign
- - A complete, introductory adventure to launch players into action!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology