Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace is the hardcover collection of all four issues of the Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace series of comics. It was released December 8, 1999. A trade paperback reprint was released on December 21, 2011.
Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace is the seminal tale of the Star Wars mythos, unlocking the history and events that laid the foundation for the Rebel Alliance's epic struggle against the Empire as chronicled in the original Star Wars film trilogy. Featuring familiar characters as never before seen and introducing new players destined to become Star Wars icons, Episode I is a must-see film experience, and this comics adaptation is a must-read for all Star Wars enthusiasts. Adapted by Henry Gilroy from the original screenplay by master filmmaker George Lucas and illustrated by Rodolfo Damaggio and comics legend Al Williamson. On December 27, 2011 the comics were re-released by Dark Horse Comics in honor of the re-release of The Phantom Menace in 3-D.
- ISBN 9781302900748; December 8, 1999; Dark Horse Comics; US hardcover
- ISBN 9781595828415; December 21, 2011; Dark Horse Comics; US trade paperback
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 1
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 2
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 3
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 4