Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace is a Star Wars Legends hardcover volume that collects the four-part comic-book adaptation of the prequel trilogy film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace from author Henry Gilroy. It was published by Marvel Comics on May 24, 2016.
The official comic-book adaptation of the first chapter in the epic saga of STAR WARS! Years before Luke Skywalker would clash with Darth Vader, turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. But when a pair of Jedi Knights—Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi—are dispatched to end the trade conflict that has gripped the galaxy, they make a surprising discovery: the "chosen one" destined to bring balance to the Force—a young boy named Anakin Skywalker! But this new hope may not last long when an ancient enemy returns to threaten the Jedi after centuries in hiding. As the Sith rise again, the small planet of Naboo finds itself in the middle of a power struggle for the ages. Can Queen Padmé Amidala save her people from invasion? Collecting STAR WARS: EPISODE I — THE PHANTOM MENACE #1–4.
- ISBN 9781302900748; May 24, 2016; Marvel Comics; US hardcover
- ISBN 9781302486310; May 25, 2016; Marvel Comics; US eBook
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 1
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 2
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 3
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 4
Notes and references