Star Wars: Episode VI Revenge of the Jedi was the first draft of the script to the film that would become Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
On February 20, 1981, the first draft for the third film of the original trilogy, entitled Star Wars: Episode I The Beginning, was completed. George Lucas' original idea for the third Star Wars film was to focus on Luke Skywalker's and Leia Organa's adventures to save Han Solo from the clutches of bounty hunter Boba Fett, but after he decided to not make a third trilogy, the idea was scrapped. The script, written by Lawrence Kasdan and by Lucas, featured Darth Vader, Tiaan Jerjerrod and Darth Sidious competing for the possession of Luke Skywalker.
On September 21, 1981, a second draft written by Kasdan was completed. This draft included the elimination of Had Abbadon, the return of Vader to a more villainous role and the instatement of Dagobah. Among other changes, the Emperor's name was Cos Dashit instead of Sheev Palpatine, and Han Solo was killed.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ https://www.inverse.com/article/15123-george-lucas-s-original-plans-for-star-wars-episode-vii-and-boba-fett-reve
- ↑ https://drbeat.li/album/B%C3%BCcher/The_Secret_History_of_Star_Wars.pdf
- ↑ http://www.cracked.com/article_16716_7-terrible-early-versions-great-movies.html
- ↑ http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-Harrison-Ford-Wanted-Han-Solo-Die-Return-Jedi-100887.html
- ↑ https://www.yahoo.com/movies/bp/return-jedi-could-202622407.html