Kenner's Star Wars: Ewoks 1985 toy line was based on the Star Wars: Ewoks animated television series, which aired from 1985 to 1986. The toy line featured six characters from the cartoon before the show's cancellation.
Development[edit | edit source]
The Star Wars: Ewoks toy line included six characters featured in the Star Wars: Ewoks animated series, which aired on ABC for two seasons, from 1985 to 1986, before its cancellation. The cartoon told the story of the Ewoks and their struggles with the adversarial Duloks on the Forest Moon of Endor.
The Ewoks line was released in two waves in its lone series. The first wave included the Dulok characters King Gorneesh, Urgah Lady Gorneesh, Dulok Scout, and Dulok Shaman, while the second wave featured the Ewok characters Wicket W. Warrick and Logray. A second series was proposed but never released. The prototypes of this canceled series included the Ewok characters Chirpa, Paploo, and Weechee Warrick, the Jinda character Bondo, and the Tulgah character Morag.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Weapons and technology
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- "Scouting the Galaxy: Droids, Ewoks and the Mysterious Vlix (And the Truth about 4-LOM and Zuckuss!)"—Star Wars Insider 27
- "Galactic Bazaar: Stamp It First Class, To Coin A Phrase"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 8
- "Galactic Bazaar: Collectors' Comlink"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 8
- "Galactic Bazaar: Super Sleuths"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 10
- "The Man Who Shot Luke Skywalker"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 1
- "Around the Galaxy"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 3
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Action Figure Collection