Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
In Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon, gamers can pilot the Millennium Falcon, the most popular vehicle from the classic Star Wars universe, in 14 combat-filled missions interweaving the movie storylines with all new plot twists. Featuring highly detailed environments and ships, frantic battles and high-speed flying action, Flight of the Falcon lets gamers battle the Galactic Empire in the skies of Yavin, Endor and beyond.
Opening crawl[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
The game contradicts established continuity in several places:
- In the Hoth asteroid field level, the player jumps to hyperspace when the level is complete. In The Empire Strikes Back, the Falcon's hyperdrive is still inoperative at this point.
- The next level depicts the player attacking the Slave I, whereas the Falcon never fought that vessel while on Bespin.
- Finally, the last level in the segment modeled after The Empire Strikes Back has the player running through a trench on the hull of the Star Dreadnought Executor, while the Falcon never flew through any such trench on the vast warship.
Cheat codes[edit | edit source]
To enable cheat codes: While playing, press START to pause the game. Then Hold L+R and press Up, Right, A, START, A, Down, A, START, START. The game will unpause. Pause and select Quit. The codes can now be entered under Password.
- SPVD - Infinite shield
- MONG - Infinite continues
- BLOB - Infinite missiles
- GOGO - Rapid fire (hold A)
- FVNK - Unlock all levels
- 82V2 - Unlock level 1
- 48TF - Unlock level 2
- GOON - Unlock Credits
- F4C3 - View Team Photo
Packages of Star Wars PEZ candy contained two secret "Millenni-codes," which were the ones listed above for unlocking levels 1 and 2.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology