Star Wars: Force Arena was a mobile real-time PvP game/multiplayer online battle arena game by Lucasfilm Ltd. and the Korean app company Netmarble Games, featuring characters, locations, and technology from the Star Wars saga up to and including Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The game has players command characters from the Star Wars universe against other players in real-time. Sixty-five characters were available at release. It received a 4/5 rating on the Apple iTunes App Store.
The game received a soft launch on November 4th, 2016 in Australia and Singapore where it was released under the title Star Wars: Battlegrounds. The game was later showcased in November at G-Star 2016.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Minotti, Mike (2016-11-17). Star Wars: Force Arena for mobile sure looks like a MOBA. VentureBeat. Retrieved on January 13, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 정필권 기자 (2016-11-04). [뉴스 다스베이더 골라서 한판? 넷마블, '스타워즈: 배틀그라운드' 소프트론칭] (Korean). inven.co.kr. Retrieved on May 27, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars™: Force Arena. Google Play (January 11, 2017). Retrieved on January 12, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ CM Simon (2017-08-11). First Look: Star Wars™: Force Arena 2.0. Mobirum. Retrieved on August 11, 2017.
- ↑ CM Paul (2017-11-08). 2.2 Update Details. Mobirum. Retrieved on November 8, 2017.
- ↑ CM Paul (2018-5-23). 3.0 Update Details.Mobirum. Retrieved on May 24, 2018.
- ↑ Star Wars: Force Arena service termination notice
- ↑ kongbakpao (2016-11-08). Star Wars™: Battlegrounds – Soft Launch. kongbakpao.com. Retrieved on May 27, 2018.