Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is a canon comic book miniseries written by Ethan Sacks and illustrated by Will Sliney. The series, which takes place between Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi and Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker, is a tie-in to the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge theme park, and focuses on Black Spire Outpost. The first issue of Galaxy's Edge was published by Marvel Comics on April 24, 2019.
In April, journey to this locale in the Outer Rim in the new Marvel Star Wars comic series Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, which ties into the new lands opening at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort later this year.
Readers of the five-issue miniseries will be the first to meet the infamous Dok-Ondar, the Ithorian collector of rare antiquities, and find out what happens when the First Order reaches the edge of wild space. The key to saving this lawless outpost might just involve a job pulled long ago by none other than Han Solo and his cohort Chewbacca.
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue|
|Issue||Title||Publication date||Trade paperback|
|1||Galaxy's Edge 1||April 24, 2019|
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
October 22, 2019
|2||Galaxy's Edge 2||May 22, 2019|
|3||Galaxy's Edge 3||June 26, 2019|
|4||Galaxy's Edge 4||July 31, 2019|
|5||Galaxy's Edge 5||August 28, 2019|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Marvel Comics April 2019 Solicitations. Newsarama (2019-01-22). Archived from the original on July 4, 2019. Retrieved on January 22, 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 MARVEL COMICS August 2019 Solicitations. Newsarama (2019-05-24). Archived from the original on July 22, 2019. Retrieved on May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Marvel Comics May 2019 Solicitations. Newsarama (2019-02-20). Archived from the original on October 19, 2019. Retrieved on February 20, 2019.
- ↑ Marvel Comics June 2019 Solicitations. Newsarama (2019-03-19). Retrieved on March 19, 2019.
- ↑ MARVEL COMICS July 2019 Solicitations. Newsarama (2019-04-18). Archived from the original on July 3, 2019. Retrieved on April 18, 2019.