Star Wars: Han Solo — Imperial Cadet is a canon trade paperback that collects the five-part comic-book series Star Wars: Han Solo - Imperial Cadet from author Robbie Thompson, as well as the one-shot comic Beckett 1 from author Gerry Duggan. It was published by Marvel Comics on May 28, 2019.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Untold adventures of a young Han Solo! You've seen Han escape the mean streets of Corellia by joining the Imperial Navy. But how does a thief used to the chaos of back alley brawls adjust to the order and discipline of the military? Not very well! And Han's dream of becoming a pilot is quickly grounded as he realizes he may not even survive basic training. After a wild sequence of events lands him in the brig overnight, Han is given one last shot at flight school. Will Han be top gun - or will he crash and burn? And who is his mysterious rival, ripped from the pages of classic Star Wars comics?!
COLLECTING: STAR WARS: HAN SOLO - IMPERIAL CADET 1-5
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- ISBN 9781302513450; May 15, 2019; Marvel Comics; US eBook
- ISBN 9781302915001; May 28, 2019; Marvel Comics; US paperback
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Collected issues[edit | edit source]
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 1
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 2
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 3
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 4
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 5
- Beckett 1
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide establishes that Han Solo served in the Imperial Navy between six to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. The events of Star Wars: Han Solo - Imperial Cadet take place during Solo's time in the Imperial Navy, therefore sometime between 13 BBY and 10 BBY.