- "They want to be heroes. The galaxy has other plans."
- ―Join the Resistance front-cover tagline
Star Wars: Join the Resistance is a middle-grade novel series that follows a group of young Resistance troopers while on the run from the First Order. Written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, illustrated by Annie Wu, and published by Disney–Lucasfilm Press, the series presently comprises three books, Join the Resistance (March 7, 2017), Escape from Vodran (October 3, 2017), and Attack on Starkiller Base (July 31, 2018).
- Book 1: Join the Resistance (March 7, 2017)
- Book 2: Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran (October 3, 2017)
- Book 3: Join the Resistance: Attack on Starkiller Base (July 31, 2018)
Ben Acker and Ben Blacker first outline each book together, and then they exchange drafts with each other. Blacker wrote the first drafts for books one and two, while Acker wrote the first draft for book three.
Notes and references
- Penguin Random House (2017-10-09). Lucasfilm Publishing presents: Tales from a Galaxy, Far, Far Away! Full panel | NYCC 2017. YouTube. Retrieved on October 14, 2017.