Flashpoint is the second story arc of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic series of comics. It consists of issues 7, 8 and 10.
The Last Resort, in search for supplies, lands on the planet Vanquo, where the crew tricks the nearby miner camp into believing that the Mandalorians are landing. However, once the camp is abandoned, the Mandalorians do attack Vanquo, kidnapping Jarael, who was disguised as Jedi Master Q'Anilia. During Jarael's capture, Mandalorian Commander Rohlan Dyre tries to steal the Last Resort, but is instead captured by Zayne Carrick, Gryph and Camper. As the Mandalorians engage in a space battle with Captain Saul Karath, the detained Rohlan agrees to guide the Last Resort to Flashpoint Station, where Mandalorian scientist Demagol is experimenting on Jedi, including Squint, and where Jarael (mistaken for a Jedi) was taken.
With Rohlan's help, Zayne infiltrates Flashpoint and disguises himself as scientist Demagol. Together with Gryph, disguised as a Republic admiral, he tricks the Mandalorians into believing that the Republic is attacking and that the captured Republic starships are rigged with explosives. This forces the Mandalorians to evacuate quickly, leaving the Republic vessels behind. Squint, Jarael, and the other captured Jedi head for Coruscant with Demagol in tow, as he had been captured. Rohlan, unknown to everyone, boards the Last Resort as a stowaway.
- Knights of the Old Republic 7: Flashpoint, Part 1
- Knights of the Old Republic 8: Flashpoint, Part 2
- Knights of the Old Republic 10: Flashpoint, Part 3
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Volume 2: Flashpoint
- Star Wars Omnibus: Knights of the Old Republic Volume 1
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Knights of the Old Republic 7: Flashpoint, Part 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Flashpoint
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic 7: Flashpoint, Part 1
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic 8: Flashpoint, Part 2
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic 10: Flashpoint, Part 3