Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Volume 1: Commencement is the first trade paperback of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic series of comics. Released on December 13, 2006, the paperback collects the six issues of the Commencement arc as well as the prequel issue #0, Crossroads.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Thousands of years before Luke Skywalker would destroy the Death Star in that fateful battle above Yavin 4, one lone Padawan would become a fugitive hunted by his own Masters, charged with murdering every one of his fellow Jedi-in-training!
From criminals hiding out in the treacherous under-city of the planet Taris, to a burly, mysterious droid recovered from the desolate landscape of a cratered moon, Padawan Zayne Carrick will find unexpected allies in his desperate race to clear his name before the unmerciful authorities enact swift retribution upon him!
- The flagship series of Dark Horse's exciting relaunch of its Star Wars publishing line, celebrating the company's twentieth anniversary.
- Set during the era of the smash-hit videogames, Knights of the Old Republic features all-new characters in an action-packed adventure essential to any serious Star Wars devotee and the perfect introduction for anyone interested in exploring the universe beyond the movies!
Collected issues[edit | edit source]
- Knights of the Old Republic 0: Crossroads
- Knights of the Old Republic 1: Commencement, Part 1
- Knights of the Old Republic 2: Commencement, Part 2
- Knights of the Old Republic 3: Commencement, Part 3
- Knights of the Old Republic 4: Commencement, Part 4
- Knights of the Old Republic 5: Commencement, Part 5
- Knights of the Old Republic 6: Commencement, Part 6