Outlander was the second trade paperback in Star Wars: Republic.
Ki-Adi-Mundi's first assignment after joining the Jedi Council will take him back to the fearsome desert wastelands of Tatooine. The Jedi Council has tracked a long wayward and powerful Jedi, Sharad Hett of the Sand People, to the backwater world, and it's up to Ki to find him and convince him to return. Only two things stand in his way: the vicious krayt dragon of Tatooine and the Jedi-slaying bounty hunter Aurra Sing! Ki has little choice but to ask for help from the slimiest crime lord of them all, Jabba the Hutt -- and Jabba's aid always comes with a price! Outlander is full-throttle, white-knuckle Episode I-era adventure!
- Star Wars 7: Outlander, Part 1
- Star Wars 8: Outlander, Part 2
- Star Wars 9: Outlander, Part 3
- Star Wars 10: Outlander, Part 4
- Star Wars 11: Outlander, Part 5
- Star Wars 12: Outlander, Part 6