Prelude to Rebellion was the first story arc in Star Wars: Republic.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Ki-Adi-Mundi is a Jedi Knight of formidable strength and influence. On his homeworld of Cerea, most of the planet's citizens are happy to continue their low-tech lives of simplicity, isolated from the Republic, but a growing voice calls for the advanced technologies brought by offworlders. When Ki becomes a strong voice of opposition for such development, he is falsely charged with murder and is swiftly drawn into a web of conspiracy and intrigue that could rock the galaxy to its foundations--a web that may have the vile crime lord Jabba the Hutt and the powerful Trade Federation at its center, setting the stage for Episode I --The Phantom Menace!
Collected issues[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars 1: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 1
- Star Wars 2: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 2
- Star Wars 3: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 3
- Star Wars 4: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 4
- Star Wars 5: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 5
- Star Wars 6: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 6