Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide is a reference guide for the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Written by Pablo Hidalgo, it was released by Dorling Kindersley on December 16, 2016, the same day as the film itself.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The essential, comprehensive guide to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story™.
This exciting reference format accompanies the eagerly anticipated, first-ever standalone Star Wars™ movie: Rogue One. This beautifully detailed title features in-depth character profiles, plus 6 newly commissioned and fully annotated cross-sections of vehicles and mapped-out locations. With clear and authoritative text, this book is packed with essential information—and presented alongside stunning stills from the movie.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Shoretroopers are mistakenly called sandtroopers (p. 153).
- General Merrick is mistakenly referred to as Draven (p. 170).
- Garven Dreis's last name is misspelled "Dries" (p. 46).
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- ISBN 9781465452634; December 16, 2016; DK Publishing; US hardcover
- ISBN 9781465463678; December 2016; DK Publishing; US paperback
- ISBN 9781465470409; 2017; DK Publishing; US hardcover special edition
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]