Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection is a comprehensive visual guide exploring the iconic and legendary lightsabers found within the Star Wars galaxy, featuring fan-favorite hilts from the Skywalker saga, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, comics, novels, and video games.
Own the definitive lightsaber guide. This book features the hilts of characters such as Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Kylo Ren, Rey, Ahsoka Tano, and more. Learn about the creation and history of lightsabers from all of Star Wars, including Darth Maul's double-bladed saber and the Darksaber.
Discover never before seen art and illustrations. Featuring photo-realistic renders of lightsabers from Star Wars animation and comics, including Ezra Bridger's blaster-saber hybrid, the Grand Inquisitor's spinning blades, and a new lightsaber from The High Republic, this book is a must-have for Star Wars fans.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- On page 12, the quote "To strike an unarmed man is hardly the Jedi way" is misattributed to Anakin Skywalker instead of The Father.
- On page 26, "Ahsoka's" is misspelled as "Ashoka's" in the final paragraph.
- On page 100, Kirak Infil'a is incorrectly described as a fallen Jedi.
- On page 146, Leia's lightsaber is incorrectly described as "silver and gold" when it was really silver and copper.
- Depa Billaba's lightsaber is depicted as blue instead of green. While this contradicts Depa Billaba's green blade in Star Wars: Kanan, the Star Wars: The Bad Batch episode "Aftermath" also used the new color.
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology