The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 1 is the first issue of the fortnightly magazine by De Agostini. Like all issues, it includes a die-cast collectible model and is an officially licensed source of Star Wars information, under Lucas Licensing and the LucasBooks imprint.
- Model vehicle: The Millennium Falcon
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Legendary Craft: The origins of the Millennium Falcon.
- Action Stations: Into battle against the might of the evil Empire.
- Welcome On Board: Han Solo, the Falcon's daring captain.
- Starship & Vehicle Directory: Outrider – could Dash Rendar's ship rival the Falcon?
- In Command: The Millennium Falcon – no ordinary freighter.
- Droids, Aliens & Creatures: Greedo, the Rodian wannabe bounty hunter.
- In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: The Mos Eisley cantina on Tatooine.
- A Revolution In Film: Ben Burtt, a sound engineer of genius.
- Movie Magic: The Millennium Falcon's many stages of development.
- Did You Know?
- Star Wars A–Z (A—AA-9 Cargo Transporter, Acklay, Aiwha, Alderaan, Aqualish)
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
[edit | edit source]