Star Wars: The Rise of Kylo Ren is a canon comic book miniseries written by Charles Soule and drawn by Will Sliney. The story explores the backstory of Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren. The four-part series began on December 18, 2019.
Media[edit | edit source]
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue||Story arc|
|Issue||Title||Publication date||Trade paperback|
|1||Chapter One||December 18, 2019|
The Rise of Kylo Ren
August 11, 2020
|2||Chapter Two||January 8, 2020|
|3||Chapter Three||February 12, 2020|
|4||Chapter Four||March 11, 2020|
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics December 2019 Solicitations. Comics Pit (2019-09-19). Archived from the original on August 11, 2020. Retrieved on September 19, 2019.
- According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, the Jedi Temple of Luke Skywalker was destroyed six years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, since the events of The Rise of Kylo Ren 2 are set immediately after the temple's destruction, it can be deduced that the story takes place in 28 ABY.
- STAR WARS RISE KYLO REN #2. Preivews World. Archived from the original on February 8, 2020. Retrieved on January 3, 2020.
- MARVEL COMICS February 2020 Solicitations. Newsarama.com (2019-11-21). Archived from the original on December 21, 2019.
- MARVEL COMICS March 2020 Solicitations. Newsarama.com (2019-12-19). Archived from the original on March 13, 2020. Retrieved on December 19, 2019.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.