Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel is a junior novelization that adapts the events of the 2019 film of the same name. The novel was written by Michael Kogge, and was published by Egmont UK Ltd on April 16, 2020. The American edition was published by Disney–Lucasfilm Press on April 21, 2020.
Something has awakened.
Every generation has a legend.
Nobody's every really gone.
The conclusion of the Skywalker Saga is finally here. This junior novel retelling of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, contains deleted and extended scenes, including exclusive scenes you won't find anywhere else! This book also includes an 8-page full-color insert.
Relive all the action and adventure of the new movie, Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker in this awesome junior novel. Join Rey, Finn and Poe in their fight against the First Order and the dangerous Kylo Ren. Discover all the new characters, locations and movie moments from the latest episode in this legendary franchise.
- The novel mistakenly refers to the Comeuppance as an X-wing starfighter.
- The novel identifies a stormtrooper mind tricked by Rey as FN-8489. The troopers in the scene had previously been established as being FN-0606 and FN-1226.
- ISBN 9781368054263; April 21, 2020; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US paperback
- ISBN 9781405296540; April 2, 2020; Egmont UK Ltd; UK paperback
- ISBN 9783833238918; May 26, 2020; Panini Verlags GmbH; German paperback
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker one year after the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY. Therefore Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker, which this junior novel adapts, takes place in 35 ABY.