- "This is very much a Star Wars gothic-horror story."
- ―Jason Aaron
Star Wars: The Screaming Citadel, stylized as Star Wars: Screaming Citadel, is a five-issue Marvel comic-book crossover event between the series Star Wars and Star Wars: Doctor Aphra. The crossover event takes place between Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
|Color code key:|
|Collected (TPB) issue||Released issue||Future issue|
|Issue||Title||Publication Date||Trade Paperback||Hardcover||Omnibus|
|1||The Screaming Citadel 1||May 10, 2017|
The Screaming Citadel
October 24, 2017
Doctor Aphra Volume 1
October 2, 2018
March 12, 2019
|2||Star Wars 31||May 17, 2017|
|3||Doctor Aphra 7||May 31, 2017|
|4||Star Wars 32||June 14, 2017|
|5||Doctor Aphra 8||June 28 2017|
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 MARVEL COMICS FULL JUNE 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-03-21). Archived from the original on October 26, 2017. Retrieved on March 21, 2017.
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 2 has a flashback sequence taken 18 years before the event of the story, in which Chelli Lona Aphra told her father that her mother had just died. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the Galactic Empire was founded in 19 BBY. According to Doctor Aphra 32, Lona Aphra left the Second Moon of Thrinittik with Chelli when the Empire was existing and also stated that they lived on the planet for 2 years before Lona's death, which means that Lona had to die during or after 17 BBY. Davits Draven died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which according to Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, was one year after the mission to steal the Death Star plans. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the mission to 0 BBY, the assault must have occurred in 1 ABY. Doctor Aphra 2 took place between Star Wars 30, which takes place in around 0 ABY and Star Wars 50. It cannot have taken place in 0 ABY, as Lona would have died in 18 BBY. If the comic took place in 1 ABY, it would mean that Lona died in 17 BBY, fulfilling the above information. Additionally, Doctor Aphra 32 also has a flashback sequence depicting Lona Aphra's death 18 years prior to the events of the comic. As this story arc takes place between Doctor Aphra 2 and Doctor Aphra 32, this must also take place around 1 ABY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Marvel Comics May 2018 Solicitations. Newsarama (2018-02-22). Archived from the original on May 12, 2019. Retrieved on February 22, 2018.