Star Wars 25 is the twenty-fifth issue of the Legends comic book series Star Wars. It was written by Archie Goodwin, illustrated by Carmine Infantino, and first published by Marvel Comics on April 24, 1979. It features the story "Siege at Yavin!," in which the Rebel base comes under attack by the Empire.
- "Let the Sith Lord follow his 'Force,' scrambling about the galaxy, seeking those who shamed him in the Death Star battle—we're beating the Alliance here!"
- ―Orman Tagge
After their escape from the Wheel, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker arrive at Centares to trade in the Spoilt Sport for a more practical and less traceable ship. As they leave the planet, they discover that a House of Tagge Mining Explorer is on its way to Yavin. Knowing the Tagges' ties with the Empire and fearing for the security of the Rebel base on Yavin 4, they decide to follow them and investigate further. They discover that the Mining Explorer is transporting Imperial TIE fighters to the planet Yavin and hiding the fighters in the thick gas giant. Luke and Leia realize that this can only mean danger for the Rebel base nearby and rush to alert them, but they are intercepted by an Imperial patrol.
- UPC 071486028178; April 24, 1979; Marvel Comics; First printing
- (No UPC); October 6, 2015; Marvel Comics; Digital edition
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 2: Dark Encounters
- Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago.... Volume 1
- Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 1
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Original Marvel Years Vol. 2