- "I don't know what Luke boy's been doing all this time... but he's sure changes."
- ―Laze Loneozner
Luke Skywalker returns to Tatooine for the first time since leaving with Obi-Wan Kenobi. His mission is to recruit blockade runner pilots to help the Rebel Alliance evacuate their base on Yavin 4. However, while he is there he finds some clues to a secret plan of the House of Tagge working with the Empire, but not enough to find out exactly what they are up to. He goes to Mos Eisley to continue his original mission, and reunites with Han Solo and Chewbacca in the same cantina where they had originally met months earlier. But the celebration is cut short as Fixer arrives to warn Luke that the Empire is aware that the young Rebel is on Tatooine and actively searching for him.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 2: Dark Encounters
- Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago.... Volume 2
- Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 1
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Original Marvel Years Vol. 2
Notes and references
- Star Wars Year by Year: A Visual Chronicle, provided by Lucasfilm
- The Comic Reader #173 and The Comics Journal #50, provided by Marvel