- Another dive into the journal of Obi-Wan Kenobi!
- Jabba has hired bounty hunter Black Krrsantan to find out who's been thwarting his men!
- The old hermit of the dune wastes might know something about that.
The journal starts off a year after the Great Drought where Pagetti Rook and Klatooinian guard take the Wookiee bounty hunter Black Krrsantan to the Dune Sea where Obi-Wan Kenobi stopped Jabba's water tax. Rook told Krrsantan about how five of Jabba's saltiest warriors were taken down while not one of them saw the man who did it. Krrsantan roared and started off towards the moisture farm in front of him.
At the Lars Homestead, Owen Lars just recently returned from Tosche Station with some T-16 skyhopper parts. He looks for his nephew, Luke Skywalker in hopes of repairing their busted speeder with him and mend their already strained relationship. All of a sudden, as Owen calls out to his wife Beru, Krrsantan kidnaps him.
Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Owen, Luke had run away from home with the intention of going to Mos Eisley and getting off of Tatooine. He didn't make it that far as he sensed something was wrong. He ran back to the homestead to find the place a mess and his aunt Beru wounded on the floor with a rifle. Luke asked her what happened and where uncle Owen was. She told him that it took him and ordered him to hide in the maintenance bay until he heard her voice.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars Vol. 4: Last Flight of the Harbinger
- Star Wars Volume 2
- Star Wars by Jason Aaron Omnibus
- Star Wars: From the Journals of Obi-Wan Kenobi
Notes and referencesEdit
- Marvel Comics Full JUNE 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (March 22, 2016). Retrieved on March 22, 2016.