Star Wars 3 is the third issue of the canon comic book series Star Wars. It was written by Charles Soule, illustrated by Jesús Saiz, and published on February 26, 2020 by Marvel Comics. The issue features the story "The Destiny Path Part III," in which Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, and Lando Calrissian return to Cloud City to retrieve Luke's lightsaber.
RETURN TO CLOUD CITY! The end of the war and the final defeat of the REBEL ALLIANCE are inevitable as the cunning IMPERIAL COMMANDER ZAHRA unleashes her fury against the splintered and scattered survivors. But where have the Rebellion's greatest heroes gone when their cause needs them the most? LUKE SKYWALKER'S only hope at becoming a JEDI KNIGHT was lost during his battle with DARTH VADER…and so he, PRINCESS LEIA and LANDO CALRISSIAN must return to CLOUD CITY to find it! But Leia has her own covert mission to accomplish there…and Lando's mysterious reason for returning could very well ruin their only chance at success!
- UPC 759606096008; February 26, 2020; Marvel Comics; First printing
- UPC 759606096008; July 22, 2020; Marvel Comics; Second printing
- 00312; Cover D; R.B. Silva & Guru-eFX
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references
- "The Pilots of the Rebel Alliance" dates Evaan Verlaine's assignment to Starlight Squadron, an event depicted in Star Wars (2020) 10, to three years after the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. Galactic Atlas also dates the Battle of Hoth to 3 ABY. As Star Wars (2020) 3 takes place between the two events, it must also take place in 3 ABY.
- (Cover B)
- (Cover C)
- Star Wars Vol 5 #3 Cover D 2nd Ptg RB Silva Variant Cover - Midtown Comics (backup link) (Cover D)