The issue features the story "The Will of Tarkin Part I: Predators," in which the Alliance Fleet prepares for battle with Commander Ellian Zahra, as she reflects upon her training from Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
SHE WILL HAVE REVENGE! COMMANDER ELLIAN ZAHRA has been tasked by the terrifying DARTH VADER with the job of tracking down the remnants of the REBEL FLEET, scattered since the BATTLE OF HOTH. From the bridge of her flagship the TARKIN'S WILL, she hunts the galaxy, eradicating all resistance, her secret goal to destroy LEIA ORGANA. But why such hate for the PRINCESS OF ALDERAAN? The truth – will be REVEALED!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Development[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- UPC 759606096008; October 7, 2020; Marvel Comics; First printing
- December 2020; Marvel Comics; NYCC x MCM Metaverse limited edition
- Cover D; John Tyler Christopher
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The events of Star Wars 7 take place after the Battle of Hoth, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 3 ABY. Therefore, the events of Star Wars 7 must also take place around that year.
- Marvel Comics JUNE 2020 Solicitations. Newsarama. Newsarama (2020-03-19). Archived from the original on March 19, 2020. Retrieved on March 19, 2020.
- Arrant, Chris (2020-03-31). MARVEL Not Releasing Any New Titles This Week Print or Digitally, But May Change in Future. Newsarama. Newsarama. Archived from the original on March 31, 2020. Retrieved on March 31, 2020.
- Star Wars #7 by John Tyler Christopher. Reedpop. reedpop.com (2020). Archived from the original on October 13, 2020. Retrieved on October 13, 2020.
[edit | edit source]