Star Wars 21 is the twenty-first issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars, and the first of the The Last Flight of the Harbinger arc. Released on July 20, 2016, it is written by Jason Aaron, with art by Jorge Molina. The issue saw the introduction of a new stormtrooper squad led by Sergeant Kreel, who previously appeared in the second arc of the comic series.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Sgt. Kreel is back with an all-new squad of stormtroopers!
- Go inside the minds of an elite group of Imperial soldiers!
- Join incoming artist Jorge Molina for a walk on the dark side!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collection[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics Solicitations for July 2016. IGN (2016-04-19). Archived from the original on February 10, 2020. Retrieved on April 19, 2016.
- This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.