Star Wars 22 is the twenty-second issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars. Written by Jason Aaron, it was published on August 24, 2016. In the first edition, the opening crawl misspells "Sergeant" as "Sargent."
- The Star Destroyer Harbinger, a massive weapon of Imperial war.
- Also the target of the rebels' new top-secret plan.
- Join Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Leia Organa for "The Last Flight of the Harbinger"!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Marvel Comics AUGUST 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (May 17, 2016). Retrieved on May 17, 2016.
- ↑ This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.
- ↑ Marvel Comics SEPTEMBER 2016 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (2016-06-21). Retrieved on June 22, 2016.
- Marvel Comics AUGUST 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (May 17, 2016).