Star Wars 22 is the twenty-second issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars. Written by Jason Aaron, it was published on August 24, 2016. In the first edition, the opening crawl misspells "Sergeant" as "Sargent."
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- The Star Destroyer Harbinger, a massive weapon of Imperial war.
- Also the target of the rebels' new top-secret plan.
- Join Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Leia Organa for "The Last Flight of the Harbinger"!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collection[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics AUGUST 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-05-17). Archived from the original on April 6, 2019. Retrieved on May 18, 2016.
- This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.
- Marvel Comics SEPTEMBER 2016 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (2016-06-21). Archived from the original on February 10, 2020. Retrieved on June 22, 2016.