Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- The rebels have pulled off the impossible…they've stolen a Star Destroyer.
- But why? To what end? Can they hold her together?
- And who's in charge of this madness, anyway — Han or Leia?
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collection[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics SEPTEMBER 2016 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (2016-06-21). Archived from the original on February 10, 2020. Retrieved on June 22, 2016.
- This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.
[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.