- "Let the Sith Lord follow his "Force," scrambling about the galaxy, seeking those who shamed him in the Death Star battle-- we're beating the Alliance here!"
- ―Orman Tagge
Star Wars 25: Siege at Yavin is the twenty-fifth issue in the Marvel Star Wars series of comics.
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
After their escape from the Wheel, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker arrive at Centares to trade in the Spoilt Sport for a more practical and less traceable ship. As they leave the planet they discover that a House of Tagge Mining Explorer is on its way to Yavin. Knowing the Tagge's ties with the Empire and fearing for the security of the Rebel base on Yavin 4, they decide to follow them and investigate further. They discover that the Mining Explorer is transporting Imperial TIE fighters to the planet Yavin and hiding the fighters in the thick gaseous atmosphere of the giant planet. Luke and Leia realize that this can only mean danger for the Rebel base nearby and rush to alert them, but are intercepted by an Imperial patrol.
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: A Long Time Ago... Volume 2: Dark Encounters
- Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago.... Volume 1
- Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 1
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Original Marvel Years Vol. 2
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Comic Reader #167