Star Wars 27 is the twenty-seventh issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars. Written by Jason Aaron, with art by Salvador Larroca, it was released on January 25, 2017. It is the second issue in a story arc set prior to Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace that features the character Yoda.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Master Yoda finds himself on an all-new world…
- …full of vicious, mysteriously powered children?!
- Not easy, will this be.
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Vol. 5: Yoda's Secret War
- Star Wars Vol. 3
- Star Wars by Jason Aaron Omnibus
- Star Wars: From the Journals of Obi-Wan Kenobi
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- MARVEL COMICS January 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-10-18). Archived from the original on July 26, 2019. Retrieved on October 18, 2016.
- Marvel: Preview on Star Wars #27. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-01-19). Archived from the original on September 10, 2020. Retrieved on January 19, 2017.
- In Star Wars 26 Obi-Wan Kenobi is Qui-Gon Jinn's padawan. Master & Apprentice establishes that Kenobi became Jinn's padawan when he was thirteen years old. Since Star Wars: Card Trader states he was born 57 years before the Battle of Yavin—0 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas —Kenobi became Jinn's padawan in 44 BBY. He remained so until Jinn's death, which occurred in 32 BBY according to Galactic Atlas.
- This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.