Star Wars 29 is the twenty-ninth issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars. The issue is written by Jason Aaron, with art by Salvador Larroca. It is the fourth issue in a story arc set prior to Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace that features the character Yoda. The story was published on March 1, 2017.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- A problem, Yoda has. A big problem.
- Strong with the stonepower, this problem is.
- But judge it not by its size, will he.
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Vol. 5: Yoda's Secret War
- Star Wars Vol. 3
- Star Wars by Jason Aaron Omnibus
- Star Wars: From the Journals of Obi-Wan Kenobi
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- MARVEL COMICS FULL MARCH 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-12-20). Archived from the original on June 5, 2019. Retrieved on December 20, 2016.
- In Star Wars 26 Obi-Wan Kenobi is Qui-Gon Jinn's padawan. Master & Apprentice establishes that Kenobi became Jinn's padawan when he was thirteen years old. Since Star Wars: Card Trader states he was born 57 years before the Battle of Yavin—0 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas —Kenobi became Jinn's padawan in 44 BBY. He remained so until Jinn's death, which occurred in 32 BBY according to Galactic Atlas.
- Star Wars 29 takes place after the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.