- Two issues featuring tales of the Star Wars underworld!
- First, Sana and Lando join forces on Coruscant to swindle some credits!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 MARVEL COMICS FULL AUGUST 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-05-23). Archived from the original on April 19, 2019. Retrieved on May 23, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Marvel: Previews for Star Wars #34 & Poe Dameron #18. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-08-11). Retrieved on August 11, 2017.
- ↑ This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.