The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Two issues featuring tales of the Star Wars underworld!
- Then, Han and Chewie go back to smuggling…for a Hutt?!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- MARVEL COMICS FULL AUGUST 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-05-23). Archived from the original on April 19, 2019. Retrieved on May 23, 2017.
- Marvel: Preview on Star Wars #35. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-08-24). Archived from the original on September 11, 2020. Retrieved on August 24, 2017.
- This issue takes place after the Alliance to Restore the Republic's victory at Yavin, which is featured in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. The issue also takes place prior to the assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition dates to around one year after the Battle of Yavin, meaning that it takes place in 1 ABY. Therefore, this issue must take place between 0 ABY and 1 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.