Star Wars 38 is the thirty-eighth issue of the Legends comic book series Star Wars. It was written by John Ostrander, illustrated by Davidé Fabbri and Christian Dalla Vecchia, and first published by Dark Horse Comics on January 23, 2002. It features the story "The Stark Hyperspace War Part Three of Four," in which the story of the titular war continues, and Padawans Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos endure dangers on Troiken.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Stark Hyperspace War gets more intense. To prevent the Republic Senate from surrendering, the Jedi must get Senator Valorum back to Coruscant. The assaults grow heavier on the remnants of the Republic forces on Troiken and the fragile defense falls increasingly to Plo Koon. Can Qui-Gon Jinn find the secret of the virus that has corrupted the Republic nav computers and open up the hyperspace lanes to the Republic again? Meanwhile, Tholme and his apprentice, Quinlan Vos, struggle to get what they've learned back to the other Jedi.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- "Quinlan and I were on Tatooine the last time Qui-Gon was there. We heard about his death just before we left. Quinlan regretted not contacting him. We were working undercover and he wasn't aware that Qui-Gon's need was so desperate."
- ―Aayla Secura
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- UPC 761568980226; January 23, 2002; Dark Horse Comics; First printing
- 03811; Cover A; Jan Duursema & David McCaig
- (No UPC); October 20, 2015; Marvel Comics; Digital edition
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Republic: The Stark Hyperspace War
- Star Wars Omnibus: Quinlan Vos: Jedi in Darkness
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Menace Revealed Vol. 3
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]