THE ASHES OF JEDHA!
Once the site of great significance to the Jedi, Jedha was left in ruins when the Death Star annihilated the Holy City there. Now, new series writer Kieron Gillen joins artist Salvador Larroca to bring Luke, Leia, Han, and the rest to the remains of the tragic victim of the Empire's fury!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Marvel Comics NOVEMBER 2017 SOLICITATIONS. Newsarama (2017-08-22). Retrieved on August 22, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Marvel Preview: Star Wars #39. Adventures In Poor Taste (2017-11-17). Retrieved on November 17, 2017.
- ↑ In Star Wars 43 Trios says that "the Imperials are weaker than they have been for twenty years," meaning it must take place at least twenty years after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. This means Star Wars 43 takes place no earlier than 1 ABY. The issue is also set before the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which took place in 1 ABY, it must have occurred in 1 ABY. This issue is part of the same story arc and takes place immediately before Star Wars 43. Therefore, it also takes place in 1 ABY.
- ↑ December 2017 solicitations. CBR (2017-09-13). Retrieved on September 14, 2017.
- ↑ Star Wars (2015-) #39. Comicstore.Marvel.com.