Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle 3 is the third issue of the canon comic book miniseries Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle. It was written by Cavan Scott, illustrated by Francesco Francavilla and Nick Brokenshire, and published on October 16, 2019 by IDW Publishing.
This exciting weekly series explores the hidden corners of the Star Wars Galaxy and features a wretched hive of scum and villainy including Darth Maul, Grand Moff Tarkin, Asajj Ventress, Jabba the Hutt—all under the shadow of Darth Vader!
Fans will be excited to discover these creepy stories by fan-favorite writer Cavan Scott, with art by the greatest talent from across the galaxy, including Nicoletta Baldari, Nick Brokenshire, Francesco Francavilla, Kelley Jones, Megan Levens, and Charles Paul Wilson III!
- UPC 827714018745; October 16, 2019; IDW Publishing
- 00311; Cover A; Francesco Francavilla
- 00321; Cover B; Nick Brokenshire
- 00331; Cover C; Francesco Francavilla
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references
- Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle 5 ends with Darth Vader imprisoning Vaneé, and as shown in Star Wars Adventures: Shadow of Vader's Castle, he doesn't get released until after the end of the Galactic Civil War. As he appears in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 0 BBY, Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle must take place some time after 0 BBY. As Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle features Darth Vader, who dies in 4 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, then this series must take place some time between 0 BBY and 4 ABY.
- The events of Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle 3 take place between Asajj Ventress becoming a bounty hunter after the events of "Massacre" and losing her red lightsabers in "The Wrong Jedi." Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of those episodes to 20 and 19 BBY respectively, meaning Star Wars Adventures: Return to Vader's Castle 3 must take place between those two years.