Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
More than 100 magnificent cross-section artworks bring the vehicles of Star Wars to life. New cross-sections, amazing detail, and comprehensive text make this the ultimate reference to the craft of a galaxy far, far away….
- Poe Dameron’s X-wing in action
- The terrifying power of Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1
- Obi-Wan Kenobi’s fast and agile Jedi starfighter
- The inner workings of Rey's speeder
- The advanced technology of the Rebel Alliance’s U-wing
- The devastating weaponry of the Death Star
- The famous corridors of the Millennium Falcon
- The brutal design of the Knights of Ren's Night Buzzard
- The mighty and fearsome Final Order Star Destroyer
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Several continuity errors from the 2013 Legends version are carried over into this edition:
- On page 111, Alaris Prime is misspelled as "laris" and incorrectly described as a moon of Kashyyyk when it really orbited Alaris.
- In the cross-section of the Death Star on page 151, the descriptions "Carrier beam crystal", "Main power generator", "Firing field amplifier", and "Static discharge tower" are mixed up in each other's positions.
Editions[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology