More than 100 magnificent cross-section artworks bring the vehicles of Star Wars to life. New cross-sections, amazing detail, and comprehensive text make this the ultimate reference to the craft of a galaxy far, far away….
- Poe Dameron's X-wing in action
- The terrifying power of Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1
- Obi-Wan Kenobi's fast and agile Jedi starfighter
- The inner workings of Rey's speeder
- The advanced technology of the Rebel Alliance's U-wing
- The devastating weaponry of the Death Star
- The famous corridors of the Millennium Falcon
- The brutal design of the Knights of Ren's Night Buzzard
- The mighty and fearsome Final Order Star Destroyer
- Several continuity errors from the 2013 Legends version are carried over into this edition:
- On page 111, Alaris Prime is misspelled as "laris" and incorrectly described as a moon of Kashyyyk when it really orbited Alaris.
- In the cross-section of the Death Star on page 151, the descriptions "Carrier beam crystal," "Main power generator," "Firing field amplifier," and "Static discharge tower" are mixed up in each other's positions.
- On page 71, the LAAT/i gunship's left forward laser cannon is mistakenly identified as its "Navigational terrain-sensor housing".
- On page 253, Osseriton is misspelled as "Oserriton" in the opening paragraph.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology