The calendar features facts about Star Wars characters, creatures, vehicles, droids, locations, and technology from the entire Skywalker saga—Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, and Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker—as well as the Anthology Series films Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- On the page for January 1st, millennia is misspelled "millenia."
- On the page for January 30th/31st, the standard power cell for a BlasTech E-11 blaster rifle is said to carry enough energy for around 100 shots. This information is repeated from Star Wars Day-at-a-Time Calendar 2020, but conflicts with 2015's Ultimate Star Wars, which states a standard E-11 power cell can carry energy for around 200 shots.
- On the page for March 31st, Republic clone troopers are erroneously called "Republican clone troopers."
- On the page for May 14th, Ajan Kloss is incorrectly referred to as a planet rather than a moon.
- On the page for June 9th, varactyl is misspelled "veractyl."
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology