Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace is a Legends junior novel written by Patricia C. Wrede, based on a screenplay and story by George Lucas. It adapts the film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, and it was first published on May 3, 1999 by Scholastic, shortly before the film's release. The novel was collected in Star Wars: Collector's Edition (2005), Star Wars Boxed Set: Episodes I–VI (2007), and Star Wars: Prequel Trilogy (2014).
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
The journey begins.
- ISBN 9780590010894; May 3, 1999; Scholastic Inc.; US paperback
- ISBN 9780439087063; May 3, 1999; Scholastic Inc.; US paperback, Deluxe Edition
- ISBN 9780439825061; September 2005; Scholastic Inc.; US paperback, book club printing
- ISBN 9781484717608; May 4, 2014; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US eBook
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Notes and references
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, first Scholastic book club printing