Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 9 is the ninth issue of Star Wars Galaxy Magazine. It was published by Topps in October 1996. This issue's theme focused on the Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire multimedia series.
The Deluxe Collectors' Edition of issue 9, exclusive to subscribers and comic stores, came polybagged with two Topps promotional trading cards, one for the Star Wars 3-D Widevision series and another for the Shadows of the Empire set. This issue also included the fold-out poster article A Guide to the Vehicles in Shadows of the Empire.
- Filling in the Shadows
- The People Behind The Magic
- Wanderer of Worlds
- Size Matters Not
- Expanding the Fleet
- A Guide to the Vehicles in Shadows of the Empire
- Star Wars: Shadow Stalker
- Rebel Report
- Around the Galaxy
- ComicScan: New Faces Rising
- Game Room: LucasArts' Elder Statesman
- The Galactic Bazaar: Snap! Crackle! Pop!
- Ship Shapers
- Design An Alien
- Star FX: Into the Digital Frontier, Part Two: Acts of Creation
- Cyber Notes
- Use the Force: Luke Skywalker Trivia Quiz