Star Wars Helmet Collection 52 is the fifty-second issue of Star Wars Helmet Collection, published by De Agostini. The issue includes a 1:5 scale replica of a Guavian Death Gang security soldier helmet.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Databank A-Z: Hera Syndulla–Ahsoka Tano
- Helmets: The Guavian Death Gang
- Weapons & Uniforms: The Kanjiklub
- Highlights of the Saga: Reclaiming the Millennium Falcon
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The section on Ahsoka Tano was written prior to the release of season seven of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and as such, contains details that were retconned in the Siege of Mandalore episode arc. For one, Maul is described as Darth Maul, even though he no longer carried that title by that time. Additionally, it is stated that Rex removed his inhibitor chip prior to the declaration of Order 66, when he actually did so during the order.
- Rotta is incorrectly referred to as Jabba's nephew, when he is his son.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology